- 30g / 1 scoop WPC (whey protein concentrate), any flavour
- 20g almond meal
- 1 heaped teaspoon raw cacao
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 70g egg whites
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Coconut oil spray
- Combine the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a mug with coconut oil and add mixture to the mug.
- Cooking time may very based on your microwave: Microwave for 50 seconds, then check. It needs to be firm but not overcooked. If still gooey, cook 10 seconds at a time. I like it to be a little gooey on base, to create a bit of a sauce. The residual heat will also continue to cook it a little. Overcooking will cause it go rubbery.
- The other thing you can do before cooking, is put a teaspoon of natural nut butter or a square of dark chocolate in the middle of the mixture, or even stir through mashed banana (the options are endless).
- Once cooked, add any toppings you desire: natural greek yogurt, fresh berries, nuts, cinnamon, coconut… anything you like.